Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Na,na,na,na,na,na,nanana! BATMAN!


It’s been hard for me to take a photo of this without my own reflection showing in the image due to the black reflective surface. Also I’ve been ill with a chest infection and all other terrible inflictions that come with the cold.  So I apologise if my sickly looking face is in some of them.
One of the things I intended to do from the start with this piece was to make Gotham a gritty looking place. Therefore I didn’t put too much detail into the initial pencil sketch, but rather built it up as I went along.

Don’t eat the Pips. 












2 comments:

  1. Very very cool....it's interesting to look at all the images and see the process to get to the final one....really love it :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Man, Its Very Informative Post thank's for sharing...!
    www.poscart.com.au/

    ReplyDelete