Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

Frog Jump, watermelon pips!

So I'm down in Durham for the next two days and I have all that time to spend drawing and the like. One of the things I really wan't to get back into is animating and I want to make a series of GIF'S for watermelon pips. So here is the first experiment, it needs some tweaking. Keep checking back to see more and if you're doing any animation, frogs of illustrations at the moment please drop me your blog address by email (found above at contacts) or on a comment below. I like to see what's going on around me.

Thanks and don't eat the pips! 



6 comments:

  1. Awesome, what did you use to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I used Adobe Image ready and PS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice!! I hope the poor frog will also get some rest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Great! I agree the frog needs a rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Man, Its Very Informative Post thank's for sharing...!
    www.poscart.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your frog! can I put it on my frog blog?

    ReplyDelete