Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

The Art of Conversation Nature Heads. 01-03

The exhibition has been running for just over a week, It's been a great success so far and I would like to thank everyone who has come down and came to the preview. we're still there until the seventh. So there is a bit of time left. However I thought I would start posting some for the distant and busied.

I exhibited 21 pieces to the exhibition, 15 of which where pieces I've named Nature Heads. They are all original pieces. I used a screen printing press for the backgrounds and Posca paint pens for the characters. I'm going post a sort making of to show the process and different stages of the pieces.

Title- Happy Days, Night Owl, Teenage Helmet Hero Turtle.

Don'y eat the Pips.







No comments:

Post a Comment