Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

I'm Back

I've not posted in a while, because I've recently moved from Newcastle to Olney, which is a small town outside Miltonkyenes.
I've got myself a rabbit and a job working for a local magazine; which involves journalism, photography, graphic design, illustration and loads of fun stuff.
I'm also writing a local music and events page and starting up a blog but I'll be posting that stuff on here to.
Today we got this months edition of the Phonebox magazine delivered. Beneath the canvas sheet is 3 tons of 100% MAG, there was more before I took the photo, we had already sent a 1 ton off to stores.  I've illustrated the front cover this month.

I thought I'd give the pips a make over so I hope you like it. Don't eat the pips.



No comments:

Post a Comment